Why Better Communications?
Better Communications® (BC) empowers companies to make written communications a competitive asset.
Our revolutionary six-step process guarantees quantifiable results
Essential to success, Reader-Centered Business Writing™ delivers game-changing improvements in ROI and productivity. Clear writing—whether in documents or decks—provides a well-lit path that drives profitability across any enterprise.
Our easy-to-learn, strategic writing process means more business "wins." It
- improves and reflects the value of your brand
- doubles writing quality—as measured by our innovative assessment tools
- gets your message across fast—speeding decisions and action.
The right match for you: a team approach
Our expert team works with you to ensure that our programs are tailored to your needs and complement your company's culture. The team we build for every client provides you with
- several experts who focus on your company's needs
- published writers and editors who can solve just about any written communications problem
- scalable programs to accommodate large training rollouts.
Accomplished facilitators and coaches bring you years of proven experience
Our facilitators are all published, professional writers and consulting editors whose mission is to nurture real change in their graduates. As ambassadors of current best practices from a variety of industries, they love to roll up their sleeves and help with that document “that has to go out tomorrow."
Extensive qualifications enrich your workshops
Each facilitator undergoes a rigorous selection process with high standards for excellence, including
- experience in adult learning in corporate settings
- publication as a writer or editor
- an average of ten years of corporate experience
- education experience and coursework.
Don't expect your average grammar teacher—our facilitators have unique talents; among them are a classical pianist, a stand-up comedian, and a resident film critic, to name a few.
Continuous monitoring of instructional quality
Deborah Dumaine, founder of BC, oversees all product and facilitator quality with the leadership of the Instructional Quality team.