Write to Win Sales®
What outcomes can you expect?
Your new customer-focused documents will
show customers you understand them by targeting only their key needs (value selling approach)
capture attention—ahead of the competition
increase sales—speed up and direct your customers’ decision-making process
increase productivity—write sales documents 30% to 50% faster
manage your customers and build long-term relationships
help leaders motivate and manage sales teams—from field reps to internal partners
send “one voice to the customer.”
Write to Win Sales® focuses on the documents that drive your sales process
As you learn The Six Steps to Reader-Centered Writing®, you will complete documents from your to-do list. You determine the focus based on your sales and marketing priorities. Below are some examples.
Who should attend?
- sales people
- marketing teams
- sales managers and executives
- customer-service representatives
- sales support teams
- writers of internal and customer sales materials
- people who communicate to the field
- proposal writers and editors
- sales trainers
- product managers
Blended learning and tools support ongoing development
Our standard program includes
- Individual coaching and Personal Learning Plan
- Books: Write to the Top: Writing for Corporate Success (Random House) and the Instant-Answer Guide to Business Writing by Deborah Dumaine, founder of Better Communications®
- Better Communications’ workbook with additional exercises tailored to your needs
- Laminated tip card: The Six Steps to Reader-Centered Writing and the Focus Sheet™
- Reinforcement by E-mail™: 24 content-rich messages reviewing key tools and concepts.
Earn CPE credits for this course.
Call us to learn more at 800.878.5440