Write to Win Sales® Online Open Seminar
What outcomes can you expect?
Your new customer-focused documents will
- show customers you understand them by targeting only their key needs (value selling approach)
- capture attention—ahead of the competition
- increase sales—speed up and direct your customers’ decision-making process
- increase productivity—write sales documents 30% to 50% faster
- manage your customers and build long-term relationships
- help leaders motivate and manage sales teams—from field reps to internal partners
- send “one voice to the customer.”
Write to Win Sales® focuses on the documents that drive your sales process
As you learn The Six Steps to Reader-Centered Writing®, you will complete documents from your to-do list. You determine the focus based on your sales and marketing priorities. Below are some examples.
Blended learning and tools support ongoing development
Our standard program includes
- Individual coaching and Personal Learning Plan
- Books: Write to the Top: Writing for Corporate Success (Random House) and the Instant-Answer Guide to Business Writing by Deborah Dumaine, founder of Better Communications®
- Better Communications’ workbook with additional exercises tailored to your needs
- Laminated tip card: The Six Steps to Reader-Centered Writing and the Focus Sheet™
- Reinforcement by E-mail™: 24 content-rich messages reviewing key tools and concepts.
This workshop is delivered as three sessions via WebEx. Following the workshop, all learners will receive one e-mail coaching session.Day One
||11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET||Planning a strategic document:
The Six Steps to Reader-Centered Writing®
||1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m. ET||Independent work time for drafting and a meal break|
||3 p.m. - 5 p.m. ET||Editing and measuring with document quality tools|
After the workshop
You will receive one e-mail coaching session with your facilitator.