Founder Deborah Dumaine
Deborah Dumaine is a pioneer in improving business writing quality and productivity. She created a revolutionary process for Reader-Centered Writing. Since founding Better Communications in 1978, she has set the standard in writing development—specifically in response to the needs of corporate writers.
- is the author of bestselling books Write to the Top®: Writing for Corporate Success (Random House) and the Instant-Answer Guide to Business Writing
- was selected by Harvard Business School Publishing to be a writing expert for the business writing section of their Harvard ManageMentor® online training software
- shared strategies on effective business writing in the book Harvard Business Essentials: Business Communication
- has been featured in Fast Company, Selling Power, Fortune, and American Way magazines
- received her graduate and undergraduate degrees from Smith College