Write to the Top:
Writing for Corporate Success
By Deborah Dumaine
Paperback: 280 Pages
Publisher: Random House
ISBN: 0812968980-available on www.amazon.com.
The Write to the Top process helps you write clear, Reader-Centered documents that drive action and get results.
Productivity--it's vital to corporate and personal success. Yet business people spend countless hours deciphering vague and rambling written messages. The results: information overload, sluggish operations, delayed decisions, and plummeting morale.
Quality--when you receive a business document, an e-mail, letter, report, or proposal, do you immediately know what it's about? Do you know what you're supposed to do about it? When you send messages, do your readers act on them? They quickly will, if you use the proven Write to the Top process.
Put The Six Steps to Reader-Centered Writing® to work to help you
- sell your ideas or services more effectively
- write up to twice as fast-save time for your busy readers, too
- break through writer's block
- target your readers' needs
- demonstrate your leadership in writing
- design documents for visual impact-for easier navigation
- improve your ability to think strategically, propose solutions, and speed up decision making.