To accommodate clients across the U.S., we are seeking candidates from all over the country.
We are looking for a technology-savvy, charismatic facilitator to lead our Reader-Centered Business Writing™ workshops for corporate professionals either live or in the online classroom. Candidates must have experience as a trainer or communications specialist to be considered for this independent contractor position. Excellent compensation with the possibility of international travel.
You should be an experienced facilitator and an expert writer
Please apply for this position only if you fulfill these requirements.
- a high-energy communicator
- an excellent writer (preferably published).
- three years of corporate training experience
- three years of other business experience
- a business- or English-related graduate degree (MBA or MA)
- a very flexible schedule and are willing to travel.
Multilingual ability is a plus.
Experience teaching online workshops is preferred.
How to respond
Please send a resume and cover letter detailing your relevant accomplishments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer to “Professional Facilitator” in your submission.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.